Like kiwifruit are to pavlova, a
2 people recommend this
Seasons change, and so do tastes. Whether it’s smoothies or salads we’ve got you covered with two raised garden planting plans!
- Raised garden bed
- Vege / fruit plants
- Tui Sheep Pellets
- Tui Compost
- Tui Vegetable Mix
- Tui Pea Straw Mulch
- Stakes / ties
- Seaweed Plant Tonic
- Tui Quash Slug and Snail Control
- Garden staples
What you need to do
- Prepare your garden by digging in Tui Compost and Tui Sheep Pellets to condition and boost the nutrients in the soil.
- Add a layer of Tui Vegetable Mix.
- Add a layer of Tui Pea Straw Mulch.
- Divide your garden into six even areas. Do this using your finger through the straw, or with string.
- Soak plants in Seaweed Plant Tonic before planting.
- Now it’s time to get planting! See our planting plans below for planting either a salad garden or smoothie garden.
- Water your plants well.
- Scatter Tui Quash Slug & Snail Control around your plants to protect them from slugs and snails.