Read our past newsletters for gardening advice and inspiration.
- Create an edible feijoa hedge | WIN feijoas trees! | Plant a berry patch
- Grow the organic way | WIN a garden pack worth $5200 | Take our survey!
- Grow a mini fruit forest | WIN fruit plants! | Citrus growing guide + tips
- Set up an Urban Farm | WIN a worm farm! | Try our Pallet Garden Hack
- Create a balcony garden | WIN new Superlight Potting Mix | What to plant now
- Create the ultimate lawn | Salad & smoothie garden hack | Tui Spring Times
- Create a strawberry wall for summer| Win a strawberry pack + top tips!
- Create a kitchen garden as seen on HOMEmade| Potato tower gardening hack!
- Try our new strawberry hack! | Tune in to HOMEmade | August garden guide
- Grow your own onions | Win NEW Tui Sheep Pellets! | Make roast vege soup
- July garden guide | Share your best bird pic & WIN! | Brilliant brassicas + recipe
- Your guide to growing roses + varieties | WIN a rose pack | Learn how to espalier
- Plant your garlic now! | Discover indoor plants | WIN garden movie tickets
- Winter garden guide | Plant rhubarb + recipe | Join us on Instagram & win!
- Plant fruit trees | Perfect pot combinations | Try our apple cake recipe
- Are you a garden guru? | Win Annabel's book for Mother's Day | What to plant now
- Love citrus? It's time to plant | WIN a mandarin tree | Kids garden games
- Autumn garden guide | WIN bean bags & jandals | Feijoa & ginger chutney
- Create a beautiful lawn | Share & WIN lawn goodies! | Make chilli & tomato jam
- WIN your share of $3000 worth of prizes | Top bulb tips | Tui Autumn Times
- All you need to know about fejioas | WIN a feijoa tree! | Fail-safe planting guide
- February garden guide | WIN a worm farm! | Build a raised garden bed
- Your fruit questions answered | Tell us about your lawn & win | DIY herb project
- What to harvest now | Share your garden snap & win! | Plant summer herbs
- 12 Days of Christmas! | Tui Summer Times magazine | Holiday garden tips
- Summer has arrived! Get our summer planting guide | Win a summer salad pack