Debco Rose Compost has been specially formulated to assist in the establishment of bare-rooted roses and deciduous trees. It can also be used for planting potted roses and shrubs.
The compost has added Saturaid to improve the water holding capacity of soil.
- Will improve the drainage of clay soils.
- Increases water holding capacity of sandy soils.
- Encourages deep root growth.
- Contains Saturaid for improved water holding.
Directions For Use:
- Mix approximately 10L of Debco Rose Compost with soil in an area of 50cm square to a depth of 20cm.
- Make a hole in the soil for rose bush and place in the centre.
- Fill in the hole with Debco Rose Compost. Mound up in areas with poor drainage.
- Water in well.
|MSDS - Debco Rose Compost 30L.pdf||149.09 KB|