Haxnicks Three Cane Patio Planters are perfect for patios, small gardens and courtyards. They offer a very simple and practical solution for building cane supports into an attractive planter for beans, peas, sweet peas and tomatoes. Designed in a fashionable ‘dusky blue’ colour it will brighten up any space.
Haxnicks Three Cane Patio Planters are manufactured from tough polyethylene material with integral cane pockets, and drainage holes around the sides and base. They are durable and will last for many growing seasons.
Each holds approximately 40L of soil/potting mix.
- Perfect for patios, small gardens and courtyards.
- Long lasting.
- Made from high quality materials.
- Planter can be stored for next season’s crops.
Directions For Use:
- For the three patio planters you will need approximately 80L of high quality potting mix like Tui Vegetable Mix.
- Choose where you want the planter to be situated and plant in that area.
- Fill planters with potting mix to approximately 4cm height from the top of the planter.
- Plant according to instructions on seed packets or seedling punnets.
- Water well.