Use Tui Insect Control for Flowers to stop common insects ruining your flowers and shrubs, including roses.
It is effective on:
- Two-spotted mite
This Single Shot™ concentrate makes 5L, providing the perfect amount for a single application around the garden.
Tui Insect Control for Flowers contains natural canola oil, not mineral oils, making it a safer choice for you, your family and the environment.
This product will attract beneficial insects and is not harmful to bees or other beneficial insects, unless sprayed directly. It is best practice to spray early in the day or late in the evening when bees are not foraging.
Need help to identify your problem? Try the Tui Garden Problem Solver.
- Natural canola oil base.
- A Single Shot™ makes 5L.
- Attracts beneficial insects to your garden.
Directions For Use:
- Add 5L of water to a suitable spray bottle.
- Shake the Shot™ well and add the contents to the spray bottle.
- Mix well.
- Shake well before and during use.
- Spray when insects first appear, and again 3-5 days later. Re-spray if insects appear again, but not within 7 days of the last spray.
- Spray plants thoroughly, including the underside of leaves, until the spray runs off the leaves.
- We recommend spot testing Tui Insect Control for Flowers on your plants before use, as some more sensitive plants may show signs of burning.
- We recommend using spray within 24 hours of mixing.
- For best results re-apply if it rains within 6 hours.
- Do not spray in temperatures exceeding 35 oC.
|Tui Insect Control for Flowers Concentrate SDS.pdf||152.56 KB|