Tui Organic Compost, the natural garden ingredient, is a vital component for planting new gardens as well as maintaining and enhancing soil condition in existing gardens.
The combination of organic matter and added gypsum improves soil structure and overall soil fertility. In particular it will improve drainage of clay soils and increase water holding in sandy soils.
When using Tui Organic Compost as a planting mix add Tui Super Sheep Pellets as a sustained nutrient source for plant establishment.
- Improves oxygen availability to plants.
- Stimulates microbial activity.
- 100% weed free.
- Improves soil structure and drainage.
Directions For Use:
As a soil conditioner
- Apply up to 5cm over the soil surface.
- Dig in to a depth of 15cm.
As a planting mix
- Mix approximately 10cm of Tui Organic Compost per 1/2 square metre soil area.
- Dig to a depth of 20cm.
|MSDS - Tui Organic Compost 40L.pdf||149.11 KB|