Healthy soil is an essential ingredient to create thriving, healthy plant growth. Using Tui Organic Compost to replenish nutrients in your garden means you can rest assured you have maximised the natural goodness in the plants you have carefully tended.
Tui Organic Compost is BioGro certified, and revitalises your soil with organic matter and nutrients. Crafted from natural resources including bark fines and chicken manure, Tui Organic Compost is designed to help your garden flourish. The addition of Tui Organic Compost to gardens will increase water holding capacity in light soils, improve drainage in heavy soils and encourage earthworm and microbial activity.
Use in new and existing garden beds and enjoy the unparalleled satisfaction that comes from growing your own, naturally.
- 100% weed free.
- Made from 100% certified inputs.
- Natural chicken manure to add valuable nutrients and encourage earthworm activity.
- Suitable for all soil types, for use in new gardens, and to enhance soil conditions in existing gardens.
Directions For Use:
Directions for use while planting:
- Apply approximately 20L of Tui Organic Compost per square metre of garden.
- Dig to a depth of approximately 200mm.
- Follow individual planting instructions.
- Water well after planting.
Avoid planting directly into Tui Organic Compost as this may burn plant roots.