Rather drink punch than grow veges? Then this summer drinks garden including delicious fruit and garden‑fresh herbs is for you!
What you need to do
- Half fill a half wine barrel or your chosen container with Tui Pot Power.
- Place two capfuls of Seaweed Plant Tonic into a bucket with water. Soak the lime tree in the bucket before planting.
- Remove the lime tree from the bag or bucket it came in and gently loosen the root ball of the tree.
- Place the lime in the pot and top up with more Tui Pot Power. As a rule, you want the soil around your tree to be at the same level as it was in the bag. Once you’re happy, press down firmly around the base of the tree.
- Next, soak the herb plants in the bucket of Seaweed Plant Tonic.
- For each herb plant, dig a hole approximately twice the size of the root ball around the tree.
- Remove the herbs from their containers and plant one per hole, filling in with Tui Pot Power.
- Give them a good drink with the last of the Seaweed Plant Tonic in the bucket, and remember to keep it up over those hot months. Bring on summer!