Citrus trees laden with juicy lemons, oranges, limes and mandarins ready to be plucked from the branch are a quintessentially Kiwi addition to many home gardens. Tui Citrus Food is a blend of nutrients formulated to encourage healthy green foliage and large tasty fruit, and includes high levels of potassium – essential for fruit and flower production. Tui Citrus Food also contains magnesium to help prevent leaf yellowing – a common problem with citrus trees.
Use for all your citrus, and you’ll be harvesting a bumper crop this season.
N–P–K 5–4–7 + S, Ca, Mg & trace elements.
- Replenishes nutrients to encourage healthy growth.
- Contains magnesium to help prevent leaf yellowing
- Suitable for all citrus.
Directions For Use:
- Prior to planting apply 150g (approx. 1/2 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 300g (approx. 1 cup) per square metre of garden around the plant’s dripline (the dripline is where the plant’s foliage extends to).
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
Apply during spring and summer.
|Tui Citrus Food Fertiliser SDS.pdf||165.41 KB|