Tui Compost is the natural garden ingredient - the staple in every Kiwi shed! Healthy, conditioned soil is essential to get the most from your plants.
Tui Compost adds nutrient-rich organic matter to replenish your soil with nutrients used during the growing season. The combination of organic matter, blood and bone and gypsum will: help break up heavy or clay soil; improve drainage in compacted soil; and increase water holding capacity in sandy soil. It also increases microbial activity, and encourages earthworms – a gardener’s best friend!
- 100% weed free.
- Contains gypsum and blood and bone to improve soil structure and add valuable nutrients.
- Suitable for all soil types, for use in new gardens, and to enhance soil condition in existing gardens.
Directions For Use:
Directions for when planting:
- Apply approximately 20L of Tui Compost per square metre of garden.
- Dig to a depth of approximately 200mm.
- Follow individual planting instructions.
- Water well after planting.
- For the ultimate soil conditioner, dig in both Tui Super Sheep Pellets and Tui Compost – your plants will thank you.
|Tui Compost SDS.pdf||251.19 KB|