Create the perfect oasis for enjoying the great outdoors with thriving fruit trees, shrubs, vegetables and flowers. Tui Garden Mix is a versatile planting mix that adds nutrient-rich organic matter to improve soil condition, for healthy plants. Use throughout your garden to provide optimum growing conditions for your plants.
Tui Garden Mix contains high analysis fertilisers to reduce transplant shock and encourage rapid establishment of plants and robust root growth. The addition of blood and bone, sheep pellets, and trace elements conditions the soil and corrects soil deficiencies.
- Improves drainage in clay soils.
- Adds nutrients to sandy soils.
- Aids in water retention when spread around trees.
- Prevents weed growth.
- Reduces soil erosion.
Directions For Use:
Directions for planting in existing garden beds:
- Water plants thoroughly before potting and allow to drain.
- Dig a hole, approximately twice the depth and width of the root ball of your plant.
- Partly fill the hole with Tui Garden Mix.
- Gently loosen the root ball of your plant and position the plant in the centre of the hole.
- Fill in with Tui Garden Mix.
- Press soil gently around the base of the plant.
- Water your plant well.
Directions for planting in new garden beds:
- Fill garden beds with Tui Garden Mix, to approximately 1cm from the top.
- Plant directly into the mix.
- Create a 10cm layer of Tui Garden Mix over existing soil and dig in. This will help break up clay based soils to improve drainage and add valuable organic matter to sandy soils.
- Spread Tui Garden Mix around the base of trees and shrubs like mulch to aid in moisture retention, prevent weed growth and reduce soil erosion.
|Tui Garden Mix SDS.pdf||250.96 KB|