Tui Organic General Fertiliser is BioGro certified and a helping hand for your organic garden - replenishing soil with much-needed nutrients to maximise the natural goodness in the plants you have carefully tended.
Crafted from natural resources, this all purpose plant food can be used on vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs.
Use during the active growth periods of spring and autumn for a flourishing garden.
N – P – K 4 – 3 – 5 + blood and bone, sulphur, magnesium, calcium & trace elements.
- Replenishes nutrients to encourage growth.
- Made from 100% certified inputs.
- Suitable for vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs.
Directions For Use:
- Prior to planting apply 350g (approx. 1 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 175g (1/2 cup) per square metre around the plant’s dripline (the dripline is where the plant’s foliage extends to).
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
- Apply every four weeks to fast growing vegetables and flowers during key growth periods.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
|Tui Products BioGro Certificate 2016-2017.pdf||1.48 MB|