Use Tui Pea Straw Mulch to mulch and protect your plants in garden beds, pots and containers.
Tui Pea Straw Mulch suppresses weed growth, protects roots from extremes in temperature and conserves moisture. It also adds valuable nitrogen to the soil as it breaks down, improving soil structure.
Made from 100% barley straw (may contain barley seeds).
5L will cover 0.5 to 1 square metre.
- Natural product.
- Suppresses weed growth.
- Conserves soil moisture.
- Protects roots against frost.
- Adds valuable nitrogen to the soil as it breaks down, improving soil structure.
- Suitable for all plant types in garden beds, pots and containers.
Directions For Use:
- Prepare soil for mulching by removing any weeds.
- Break off large handfuls of Tui Pea Straw Mulch and loosen to expand.
- Apply around plants to a depth of approximately 50mm.
- Take care not to leave the mulch touching the stem of your plants as this can cause rot.