Protect your plant's delicate roots and the surrounding soil by mulching and soil conditioning the natural way with Tui Pea Straw Mulch. Mulching and conditioning soil is a vital part of successful gardening as it creates a protective layer of organic matter that will conserve moisture and condition soil.
Made from 100% natural products, this product helps suppress weeds and adds valuable nitrogen into the soil. Ideal for mulching your vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, trees and shrubs.
Made from 100% pea straw (may contain pea seeds). One bale covers approximately 0.5-1m2.
- 100% natural.
- Supresses weed growth
- Conserves soil moisture
- Protects roots against frost
- Adds valuable nitrogen to the soil as it breaks down
- Conditions and improves soil structure
Directions For Use:
- Prepare soil for mulching by removing any weeds.
- Break off large handfuls of Tui Pea Straw Mulch and loosen to expand.
- Place around plants as required to a depth of approximately 50mm.
- Be careful not to leave the mulch touching the trunk/stem of the plants as this can cause rot.