The humble potato is a staple on many dinner tables around New Zealand. Roasted, boiled, mashed or in a salad – no matter how you serve yours, they always taste better dug out of your own garden. Tui Potato Food is specially formulated for home gardens. It contains all the necessary nutrients to give you high yielding, quality potatoes. High levels of phosphorus and potassium promote healthy tuber production and plant growth.
Use in your garden beds, and you’ll be harvesting a bumper crop of tasty homegrown potatoes this season.
N–P–K 3–8–6 + S, Mg, Ca & trace elements.
- Replenishes nutrients to encourage healthy growth.
- High levels of phosphorus and potassium promote healthy tuber production.
- Also suitable for carrots, parsnip, and other root vegetable crops.
Directions For Use:
- Prior to planting apply 300g (approx. 1 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 30-40g (approx. 2 tablespoons) per square metre of garden, to the mounds at the base of the plants.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
Apply every three to four weeks during key growth periods.
|Tui Potato Food Fertiliser SDS.pdf||167.98 KB|