The great Kiwi pavlova just wouldn’t be the same without a generous topping of delicious red strawberries. Grow your own this season and you’ll be the family favourite! Tui Strawberry Food is a balanced blend of nutrients designed to encourage fast establishment and growth of strawberry plants. Tui Strawberry Food makes plants stronger and more disease resistant, while increasing fruiting potential for large, succulent strawberries.
Use in your garden beds, and you’ll be harvesting a bumper crop of homegrown strawberries this summer.
N–P–K 3–6–5 + S, Mg, Ca, trace elements & blood and bone base.
- Replenishes nutrients to encourage healthy growth.
- Also suitable for blueberries, raspberries and other berry varieties.
Directions For Use:
- Prior to planting apply 300g (approx.1 cup) per square metre of garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 12.5g (approx. 1 tablespoon) per plant, around the base of the plant.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
Apply every four weeks during the growing season.
|Tui Strawberry Food Fertiliser SDS.pdf||166.72 KB|