Tui Strawberry Mix is a one-step planting solution for strawberries and can be incorporated into the garden or used in pots, containers and hanging baskets. Use to ensure strawberry plants have the best possible start this season.
This balanced mix of fine bark and peat is specially formulated with essential nutrients and fertilisers to encourage fast establishment and healthy plant growth. The slow release fertiliser sustains growth and added potassium promotes fruit and flower development. Saturaid re-wetting granules are added to help prevent plants drying out in warmer months.
- Use in the garden, containers or hanging baskets.
- Contains Saturaid for efficient water distribution.
- Slow release fertiliser sustains growth.
- Promotes fruit and flower development.
- Packaging can be used as a grow bag, add drainage holes.
Directions For Use:
- Dig a suitably sized hole, approximately twice the depth of the rootball and twice the width of the plant.
- Half fill the hole with Tui Strawberry Mix.
- Place the plant into the hole and fill in with Tui Strawberry Mix.
- Water well.
- Almost fill a suitable container (approx 10L per plant) with Tui Strawberry Mix.
- Position plant in centre of the container.
- Fill container with Tui Strawberry Mix until 3cm from the top.
- Water well.
|MSDS - Tui Strawberry Mix 30L.pdf||172.48 KB|